Be Represented by
Carmen Dawdy Paralegal Services in London
Carmen Dawdy Paralegal Services has been representing clients in a court of law for over 12 years. We have 2 licensed paralegals and a legal assistant to help you through your legal matters.
Our Paralegals Are Committed to Your Case
We are committed to providing excellent service with a fully-detailed experience. Carmen Dawdy Paralegal Services ensures you understand your rights and will guide you through the entire legal process step-by-step.
How a Licensed Paralegal Can Help You
Carmen Dawdy Paralegal Services is licensed and authorized to represent you:
- In Small Claims Court (matters of $35,000 or less)
- Against Highway Traffic Act offences
- Before the Landlord and Tenant Board
- And more
View our full list of services and speak with a licensed paralegal to see if your case is fit for our team.
As stated by the Law Society of Upper Canada , paralegals are licensed to:
- Give legal advice concerning legal interests, rights or responsibilities with respect to a proceeding or the subject matter of a proceeding
- Draft or assist with drafting documents for use in a proceeding
- Negotiate on behalf of a person who is a party to a proceeding
Offering Legal Representation and Sound Advice
The Carmen Dawdy Paralegal Services office is in London, Ontario. However, we service Southwestern Ontario.